Wednesday, July 13, 2011

Mass Ave {Photowalk}


I got to explore Mass Ave in the Theatre and Arts District of Indianapolis today.  I went looking for a particular piece of art that I had seen there quite some time ago, but it turns out it was only a temporary piece.  Lesson learned: when you see something interesting, stop and photograph it because it might be the last opportunity you have.

Despite the fact that what I was seeking was gone, Mass Ave still has a lot to offer.  It seems like there's something unique and beautiful at every turn.  I want to go back soon to see what I missed!


This guy was working a restaurant I walked by.  He came running out and asked me to take his picture, so of course I obliged :-)  I plan to take a print back to him to thank him for being such an eager subject.


No comments:

Post a Comment